December 18, 2007

My first Dream about Bear





I was walking along in the woods there were a few homes near by and there he was. He would disappear every once in awhile chasing or sniffing something. He always did this and before I was out of sight he would come running and catch up with me. Most of the time he was walking right there beside me. I got down on the ground with him like we used to do and rubbed his belly and just loved up on him. It was one of the most real dreams I have ever had. I could feel his fur and grabbed his big ol' head. I miss him so much, I love him so much it isn't funny. He has been on my mind all day today and I just wanted to write this down so I don't forget what a wonderful visit I had with Bear last night. Miss you buddy......


I found this picture today and wanted to share it. It represents Florida perfectly.......

2 comments:

barefootnikki said...

Gainesville hospital waiting room perchance?
Great Bear dream. I'm not going to comment on all the other posts but i love your blog Bumble.
xoxo
nik

Sharon Pickering said...

@Nikki, yes, it was. And you also caught the overworked pumps. Poor things.