January 08, 2008

A Christmas Trip Relived

Before

ME: Are you ready for the trip? Christmas in Canada?

N: I am *excited*. Laundry is done (putting towels in the dryer now) dishes done, showers done, blue is ready. Any time I sit down he's in my face licking, trying to put on my jewelry (thinking maybe it's his collar or harness?) he's on full alert.
10:03 AM mass exodus. Steve is on another flight. We’ll stop in the taxi to pick him up and that's it. I’m sooooooo excited! eeeek! i want to make lots of holiday decors with jos. i can't wait. Snowflakes and glitter and popcorn here I come!!!!


During

ME: Let us know when you get settled in and how everything is

N: My lips are cracking. My eyes burn. My nose is full and also burning. Ohhhh Caanadaaaaa.....I'm using lip gloss like a junky. Looking into getting something to wet my nostrils with. My God in Heaven this place is dry. We have no Internets yet and hope to pick up a calling card today. We have Nieceys phone so I can call once we get a card. Today we are picking up Jos and doing the swim party thing and then a little shopping and back to New Glasgow. Blue is doing well. He is in full-on DO NOT LEAVE ME mode and I don't blame him, it's a nice place to visit but please don't leave us here. I miss y'all. I saw there was a BIG explosion there yesterday... anywhere near the house? I figured it was North but wasn't sure, it was a blurb on CNN. Wish you could come visit and put your moisturizer to the test!!! Heehee!
Ok..
Until next time... love love love you both.
xoxo

After

With your every correspondence you made your Christmas in Canada sound so bad and I wonder were you doing that for our benefit so we didn't miss you so much because if that’s what you did it worked a little but we still missed you all.
Love D

N: No, it pretty much sucked. I just dont think we can visit there together. I missed you both a ton. The trip wouldn't have been so bothersome if I had *my* people around.
Love ya..


ME: Are you excited about going back to Canada this summer?

N: Yes I cant wait it is going to be so much fun.

The benefits of a short memory in a marriage are everlasting

No comments: